- Compact Size for Space-saving: Without occupying much space, you can easily place this palm-sized diffuser on your desk, countertop, or pack in carry-on while on the go.
- 2 Misting Modes: You can set it to intermittent mist (6-8 hrs working time) that diffuser mists and pauses every 30s, it goes for almost the whole night; Or set it to continuous mist (3-4 hrs working time) that keep misting until water runs out, it creates an instant fragrance in your room.
- PP Material and Cool Mist: Using PP material, this diffuser disperses a comfortable stream of room-temperature mist, which provides ideal coverage for a small or medium-sized room.
- Colorful Mood Light: InnoGear essential oil diffuser has 8 soothing colors, light can switch from dim to bright. Great for creating atmosphere, meditation, or using as a night light.
- Wateless Auto-off: You can enjoy a restful sleep and keep this diffuser on at night without worrying about overheating. The diffuser will automatically shut off once the water runs out.
Does what it should. Wastes essential oils but not the units fault oil lays on top of water so when it runs out of water and shuts off tge oil is left Best for a very small room like a bathroom or smaller bedroom. If you have a big area to do spend the extra money get a nebulizer that doesnt use water
This diffuser is the first that I have purchased. I wanted a relatively compact diffuser that had a modest design and some sort of light function for a decent price. This one fits the bill perfectly! The build quality is great and the buttons are responsive. Press once (green light) for 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, for 3 hours, or press again (red light) for constant on for 3 hours. If i want it on for less time I will turn it on and off manually. The lights are really nice and provide good ambience and visibility at night in the bathroom. I like how each color has a dim and bright setting. The water lasts a few days with intermittent use and I refill the oil about half as many times as I refill the water (1-2 times a week). I am learning that a smaller reservoir leads to more concentrated and therefore potent diffusing of oils, despite running out of water sooner than a diffuser with a larger reservoir.
So my roommate is allergic to every air freshener on this planet, but I needed a solution to the "smell" in my apartment.That's when I got this. It's a gift from God himself.This diffuser is amazing. Easy to control color/water output, small and compact, easy to clean, and outright beautiful. It's great for my apartment; I can finally cover up the totally-not-pot smell that the previous tenant so graciously left me. It's also great for setting up a romantic environment when the significant other comes over. As for people's complaints of it not working, I really recommend contacting the company before you leave a bad review. They seem pretty responsive to me.Just a head's up -- if you have a dog, try not to diffuse tea tree oil, or do it in a place where the dog doesn't go. It's bad for their nervous system. I think it's the same with cats as well, but I'm not sure.
Steamer and oils at 30% off! I want another set to give as gift. Good buy even if not on sale. Scent is subtle mixed with water but the energy in the room changes when it's on. Quiet and nice stream of cool "steam".
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. This is the first diffuser I’ve purchased after considering doing so for quite awhile. I opened it as soon as it arrived, set it up, added water and a few drops of essential oils and turned it on. Wow! It started diffusing immediately and I’m not talking lightly either. The mist is very fine but it diffuses a lot of it and fills the room with the nice scent almost immediately. Since my condo is rather small, I set it for intermittent use that diffuses for 30 seconds and then shuts off for 30 seconds. I’ll attach a video below so you can see how much it mists.It’s nice and quiet but since there are several reviews about the lights (even just the on light) being too bright at night, it’s unlikely that I’ll use it in the bedroom as I also like a dark room for sleeping. If I find I like diffusing oils, I may look for another type for the bedroom. Since I’ve only been using this today, I can’t comment on how it holds up over time but I will come back and post an update later if I begin to notice diminishing operation and especially if it stops working.I like the smaller size so it will fit anywhere but did not like that you have to unplug it to turn it off. It should have an off switch. Overall, I’m very pleased with this. It was a great price and a nice way to test if this is something I’ll enjoy continuing. Even if I decide it’s not something I wish to use every day, I am looking forward to diffusing some nice holiday scents around Christmas.If any part of this review was helpful to you, please press the "yes" button below.