- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: HEPA air purifier with a combination of pre-filter, activated carbon filter and true HEPA filter effectively removes 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 microns
- Clean Air All-Around: Air purifiers for allergies traps common impurities including allergens, smoke, pollen, odors, dust, smoke, leaves you a clean and healthy environment
- Quiet Operation: In sleep mode, air purifiers for the room purifies the air at only 25dB, creates a restful and soothing environment without disturbing your learning, working, or sleeping
- Rapid Purification: With a CADR rating of 150m3/h, air purifiers for home circulates air quickly in a room up to 161ft2 (15m2) to fill your room with clean and fresh air
- Night Light or No Light: Air purifiers HEPA has a night light, or you can choose to turn the light off totally if you need a no light environment
- 4 Fan Speeds: Air purifiers for bedroom allows you to choose a suitable speed from a low, medium, high, and Turbo, based on your different purification needs for optimal performance
I have a relatively new HVAC that does a good filtration but it was still falling short during pollen days. This filter on contrary is perfect for spot needs like bedrooms and living area and has done a perfect job at making a noticeable difference. Filter comes with enough controls to choose light brightness, fan speed and timers. Filter seems to be fine so far and per the manufacturer will last 6 months which is great for a season of pollen in spring and fall. I’ll keep this review updated as I keep this a little longer and at 6 months. Overall a great product with great look and build quality.
Having moved to NYC, I was getting tired of just how much dust was collecting on things. I knew I had to do something to keep things clean and reduce the amount of cleaning to do. This is where the Taotronics Air purifier comes into play. Intrigued and concerned about the looks at the same time, I decided to give it a try. And I couldn't be happierPros:- Looks nice! Actually extremely pleased with how it looks. The air intake fins have a very futuristic and modern look. The white provides a great contrast to some of my darker furniture and gives a sense of feeling "clean". See the picture attached for an example of its size and how it looks on top of my dresser.- True HEPA filter means it keeps the air very clean. It's been just 2 weeks since I've had this device and I can already see some dust on the pre-filter, suggesting that the machine is hard at work. And the amount of dust settling has been much lower! I haven't needed to wipe down any surfaces since I've gotten it.- VERY quiet. I leave this device in turbo mode 24/7. I can't even hear it over my air conditioner, and even without the a/c on, it's very quiet. I can easily sleep with the purifier on with turbo mode. At its lowest noise level, it shouldn't prevent most people from sleeping.Indifferent:- The blue night light isn't really necessary, but I guess it's nice for those who would want the feature. It does look pretty nice, and again, it fits the futuristic look of the device.Cons:- The only thing I dislike about this air purifier is that the filter appears to be a bit expensive. Even though I haven't gotten to the point of needing to replace the filter yet, $20 for a filter feels a bit on the rich side for me. I understand that it's a True HEPA filter, which does make it more expensive. I have found on a similar replacement true HEPA filter from a different brand that may fit this purifier for slightly cheaper. I will report back when it comes time to change the filter.Overall, I'm extremely pleased with this air purifier! It is very quiet, effectively filters the air, and looks great. I hope to see the filters get cheaper and more third-party filters become available as this product increases in popularity. Hopefully, if this machine keeps going the way that it is, I won't even be bothered by the price of the filter.
I used to have a large, dog carrier size air purifier that was near HEPA-rated and costs 3x this. This is amazingly compact and has nice features, such as a 3-setting night light and 4 speed modes. The sleep mode fan speed seems to be the same as the level 1 low setting, though there are still 4 distinct fan speeds, so it’s probably by design. It was really easy to run it w/o reading the manual, but it was worth the quick read to find out that you need to clean the filter with a vacuum once a month. The filter is then to be replaced in 3-6 months. Taking out the filter is extremely easy, as you will find out when you first set it up since the filter is inside the unit in a bag. I attached 2 photos showing that is just a simple screw knob. The manufacturer should really put a sticker on the unit so people don’t inadvertently turn it on right away. Lastly, in case you want to know, it sucks air into the sides and blows filtered air out the top, so you need to place the unit at least 1 foot away from any surfaces or objects to its sides. Air purifiers usually work best in the middle of the room anyway. If you don’t use it for a long time, such as if you go on a vacation, you should cover the top so that dust doesn’t settle in it and get blown around the room after you turn it on.