- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor, and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99. 97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0. 3 microns
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for lvh132rf for Replacement filter. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Ultra-Silent Operation: Filters the air with the lowest noise level as quiet as 25dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 4 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. Unique size and contemporary design make the Levoit air purifier suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, like offices and dorms
- Smart Filter Change Reminder: Built-in Replacement Indicator reminds you when you need to replace your filter. It is recommended to replace your filter every 6-8 months depending on the use and air quality
- Night Light: Choose between two brightness settings at night to help you see in the evening or turn the light off entirely to create your ideal sleep environment for an undisturbed slumber
- Quality Assurance: CARB Certified Compliance with California's stringent standards for indoor cleaning device, FCC certified, and ETL listed
So far this thing has been pretty amazing. Started using 5/20/20 and just replaced the filter on 9/5. Some reviews suggestions say replace after 6 months but with 2 German Shepherds and living in a rural area with a lot of dirt and dust, there's no way I could've waited til 6 months in. After about 45 days I took the top filter cover off and cleaned and rinsed it out and let it dry really well, which helped quite a bit. You can see from the photo with the single filter, that's just what collected from when I rinsed the top layer in early July til now (Sept). I use this in the living room as a noise maker and night light for the dogs. Could probably use a larger model for the living room and move this into the bedroom but really needed something to keep the dogs hearing coyote noises at night and going crazy. I do have to wipe the bottom off every other week otherwise dog hair and dust tends to collect pretty quick and starts to block the air flow intake. Honestly this is probably too small for what I'm using it for but so far its been great. It definitely helps cut down on the dog smells. And although its not the height of allergy season here yet, I can tell a slight difference in my allergy problems. I would definitely recommend!
Air quality is bad because the state is on fire... again. I do have a box of N95 masks, but I honestly prefer not to wear it if I don't have to because after wearing it for an hour everything tastes slightly like the rubber in the mask for the rest of the day. This does a pretty good job so far, within reasonable limits. It's a small unit, about the size of a small drip coffee machine. On medium, in a medium sized bedroom, I noticed within about an hour or so, I started experiencing relief from the symptoms of the smoke. It's also very quiet, even on high, it's quieter than my therapist's white noise machine. On low, it's super quiet. As far as assembling the unit goes... well you just need to pop open the bottom and take the covering off the filter. Putting the cover on the bottom back on is a little tricky as the arrows you need to line up are a bit tricky to see, but it's pretty simple otherwise.
I have given this product four stars after using it for a while. This is an excellent purifier for those who are affected by cat dander, mold and other problems associated with breathing difficulties. I use the level 3 fan setting and find it is most effective for my problems. I have several cats so there is so much hair in the air in addition to their dander. This machine has solved my breathing problems during the night (I use it in my bedroom). In fact I am sleeping better every night which I'm sure is due to the cleaner air that I am breathing. Another plus is that I'm using a great deal less tissues. I highly recommend this product. I'm sure you'll find it will help your breathing problems.
We have had this product for about a week and we loved it so much we just bought a second. We have three dogs, and smoke gets in the house at times, and this thing has completely eliminated all odor from both. I can get rid of my candles and plug ins! Also, the dust and dog hair in the air is so much better. It just feels better in the house. It is also super quiet, I never notice that it’s running, and we run it on the highest setting. As quiet, if not quieter, than a ceiling fan.We’ve now had them over six months and they still work perfectly!!
So far so good. I really wanted to put it to the test so I smoked a cigarette right next to it and 5 minutes later when my BF came home, I asked him to close his eyes and walk into that room with me. I asked him to take a deep breath and let me know if you smell cigarette. He said no. I allowed him to open his eyes to see our new Levoit Air Purifier!! So far so good although I have only have it for a few days. I wonder how often you have to change the filter typically because I did notice the replacement filters are like $30. Hopefully not too often. :)