- DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION: Smooth, light-weight texture that is absorbed quickly, leaving skin feeling smooth and hydrated, never greasy
- LONG-LASTING HYDRATION ] Contains Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skins natural moisture and MVE technology to provide 24-hour hydration
- ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES: Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and makeup 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skins natural barrier
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED: CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and suitable for use as a body lotion, face moisturizing lotion, and/or hand lotion
When I discovered the cream, I was in heaven. Finally a cream that didn't make my skin break out! I had been using a Shea body lotion, but it was getting harder to find. Other creams would make my skin break out. That changed with the cream. But the cream wasn't great on my face. It was so thick, I think it physically clogged some pores. But this lotion is thinner, and it is wonderful on my face. I can put it on and put on makeup immediately. So now I have both the lotion and cream in my daily routine.
I started using Cerave when my skin was super irritated. I had the most acne I have ever had in my life and I was 36 at the time. All lotions felt horrible excpet this and FAB BarriAIR cream or however its called I jst know it has air in it. But my skin was soooo sensitive because I was desperately trying lots of stuff to get rid of the acne and it was making it worse and also ruining my skin barrier. I had samples of both the FAB and The Cerave and my skin was finally calming down when i started the cerave moisturizing lotion. Exceotbit didnt say lightweight on it and the ingredients were a lil different but this works just as well and the cerave moisturizing cream is the only thing that moisturizes my ashy legs and ankles. And when i want a lil fragrance I will mix it with BBW lotion but I always use cerave or my skin feels soo dehydrated!
Another great CeraVe product! I’m so happy to find an affordable lotion with hyaluronic acid and have been using this on both my face and body. I’m learning that great skin care does not have to cost a fortune, and I highly recommend this brand. This light formula sinks right into your skin with no greasy residue left behind. I also recommend the cleanser and the nighttime moisturizer.
I’ve been purchasing this for such a long time. I usually don’t use this as my primary face cream. What I do is divide it up into smaller portions by putting some in empty small bottles that you can buy as Target, etc. Then I leave one on my nightstand, on the table in the living room. This way I can apply it to my face whenever I feel like I’m getting dry ( I have pretty dry skin). It’s nice to apply around my mouth and my eye area. I appreciate that it’s more of a “simple” formula so I can use it with retinol/acids. It really is amazing, especially for the $. CeraVe’s just a great brand in general. I love their face washes. Highly recommend:)
I highly recommend this lotion!! I have dry skin and it’s very moisturizing. I also have radiation burns on my left knee and left thigh, which is constantly going dry, and I put this lotion on it a couple times a week to hydrate. There is no overpowering scent. It’s great for my highly sensitive skin. It does not leave your hands feeling greasy like other lotions do. A great tip: If you get sunburned, put this lotion all over your body before you shower and it will help keep you moisturized and your sunburn won’t hurt as bad after you get out of the shower.